Community Relations Committee
The mission of the Community Relations Committee is to create a deep sense of community and neighborliness among the Town’s residents by organizing varied events and activities for residents of all ages and interests for their enjoyment and to provide them with occasions to meet and interact with one another; continuing to evaluate and consider additional ways to improve communications to and between Town residents; providing new Town residents with the information they need to be active participants in the Town; and sponsoring opportunities to support those in need in the greater area of Montgomery County.
Virtual Event Recordings
- Cicadas! with Dr. Tolbert Feather, Town Arborist -- May 7, 2021
- Sustainable Landscapes 101: Local Solutions a Global Community with Edamarie Mattei -- April 15, 2021
- Yard Birds of Chevy Chase with Chris Wright -- March 25, 2021
- Declaration of Independence Video -- July 4, 2020
- Update Report to the Town Council, July 9, 2014
- Update Report to the Town Council, February 12, 2014
- Update Report to the Town Council, February 11, 2015
- Update Report to the Town Council, July 21, 2015
- Update Report to the Town Council, January 2016
- Mission and Accomplishments, July 2015
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are posted prior to each meeting. Minutes are posted upon approval at a regularly scheduled committee meeting.