Code & Regulations
Code of Chevy Chase Regulations
The Code of Chevy Chase Regulations (CCCR) is a compilation of rules and requirements that the town manager and mayor may issue pursuant to a delegation of authority in the code:
- Final Regulation 2007-1 - Establishing designation, citation, definitions, and rules of construction for the Code of Chevy Chase Regulations
- Final Regulation 2007-2 - Establishing contents of a water drainage plan and report and establishing water drainage management measures
- Final Regulation 2007-3 - Establishing requirements for making modifications to a document submission (application, permit, plan, proposal, variance, or appeal request) before the town
- Final Regulation 2007-4 - Establishing building permit condition form and affidavit
- Final Regulation 2012-1 - Governing the applicability of the water drainage regulations, etc.
- Final Regulation 2012-2 - Governing the use of bio retention cells, also known as "rain gardens"