October 17, 2017
4301 Willow lane
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Please e-mail the Town Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-654-7144 by Tuesday, October 10 to sign up for the program. You must sign up to receive a flu shot or pneumonia vaccine.
- The MedStar Visiting Nurse Association will administer flu shots on Tuesday, October 17, from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Shots will be administered to anyone four years of age and up.
- The cost for the standard vaccine for those without Medicare Part B is $30.
- There is no charge if Medicare Part B is your primary insurance and you are not enrolled in a HMO or Medicare Advantage plan.
- Pneumococcal vaccine ($200 for Prevnar 13, $100 for Pneumovax 23) is recommended for all adults 65 years of age & older.
- We accept cash and checks. Checks should be made payable to MedStar VNA.
- A "high-dose" inactivated vaccine ($65) is available for persons 65 years of age and older.