Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Town calendar is where you will find a list of upcoming Town meetings and events. To view the details of an event, simply click on the highlighted date. If you would like more information about an event, please contact the Town Office at 301-654-7144.
An online public meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 2, at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom for the purpose of discussing site management issues and assisting the Town in establishing site management requirements related to the demolition of the existing house and construction of a new house at 7211 Oakridge Avenue.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 0674 4294
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87506744294# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keDbVyrH6B
As part of the permit review process, the town manager may impose conditions as deemed reasonably necessary to protect the public health, safety, or welfare. These conditions include, but are not limited to:
(1) prohibiting or limiting the parking of contractors’ or other construction-related vehicles or equipment on sidewalks or in the public right-of way;
(2) limiting the locations upon private property where contractors’ or other construction-related vehicles or equipment may be parked;
(3) limiting the locations upon which construction materials may be stored;
(4) limiting the locations upon which portable toilets may be placed and maintained;
(5) limiting the locations upon which construction debris may be stored, whether or not such debris is contained; and
(6) such other terms or conditions as may be determined by the town manager to be necessary to protect the public health, safety or welfare.
Please contact Dave Walton in the Town Office at 301-654-7144 or email@example.com in advance of the meeting if you have any questions or comments for the Town or the applicants about the proposed site management plan.