Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Town calendar is where you will find a list of upcoming Town meetings and events. To view the details of an event, simply click on the highlighted date. If you would like more information about an event, please contact the Town Office at 301-654-7144.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 853 7857 3935
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,85378573935# US (Washington DC)
+16465588656,,85378573935# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kz5bJQFDb
As part of the permit review process, the town manager may impose conditions as deemed reasonably necessary to protect the public health, safety, or welfare. These conditions include, but are not limited to:
(1) prohibiting or limiting the parking of contractors’ or other construction-related vehicles or equipment on sidewalks or in the public right-of way;
(2) limiting the locations upon private property where contractors’ or other construction-related vehicles or equipment may be parked;
(3) limiting the locations upon which construction materials may be stored;
(4) limiting the locations upon which portable toilets may be placed and maintained, including prohibiting the placing or maintaining of portable toilets;
(5) limiting the locations upon which construction debris may be stored, whether or not such debris is contained; and
(6) such other terms or conditions as may be determined by the town manager to be necessary to protect the public health, safety or welfare.