Utility Work and Concrete Repair Update
Next week, WSSC will continue work on Tarrytown Road and in the 4300 block of Thornapple Street. WSSC’s sewer contractor will continue restoration work on Leland Street, Walsh Street, and East Avenue following the recent sewer line replacement.
The Town’s concrete contractor is scheduled to make concrete repairs on Willow Lane, 44th Street, 45th Street, and 46th Street.
Thank you for your continued patience during the ongoing utility work. Please contact the Town Office at email@example.com or 301-654-7144 if you have any questions.
Sign-Up for the Flu Clinic!
Wednesday, October 17, 4 – 7 p.m., Town Hall
• Adventist HealthCare will administer flu shots on Wednesday, October 17 from 4 to 7 p.m.
• Shots will be administered to anyone nine years of age and up.
• The cost for the standard vaccine for those without Medicare Part B is $30.
• There is no charge if Medicare Part B is your primary insurance.
• Cash and checks (payable to LifeWork Strategies) are accepted.
• A high dose vaccine ($47) is available for persons 65 years of age and older.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-654-7144 by Friday, October 12 to sign up for the program. You must sign up to receive a flu shot.
Trash & Treasures Rescheduled
The Town's Trash & Treasures event has been rescheduled to the weekend of October 27 and 28. Please visit the Town website (www.townofchevychase.org) for more information.
Weekend Work at Bethesda Work Zone (Elm Street)
The project will be working on Saturdays in October at the Bethesda Work Zone on Elm Street, continuing excavation efforts between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Upcoming Meetings & Events: Visit the Town website (www.townofchevychase.org) to view the Town calendar.