Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Thursday, October 9, 4 – 7 p.m., Town Hall
• The MVN will administer flu shots on Thursday, October 9, from 4 to 7 p.m.
• Shots will be administered to anyone nine years of age and up.
• The cost without Medicare Part B is $30.
• Pneumococcal vaccine ($90) is recommended for all adults 65 years of age & older.
• There is no charge if you have Medicare Part B and are not part of a HMO.
• We accept cash and checks. Checks should be made payable to MedStar VNA.
• Mist (nasal spray) is available for healthy people ages 9 through 49 and not pregnant.
• A "high-dose" inactivated vaccine ($55) is available for persons 65 years of age and older.
Please call the Town Office at 301-654-7144 by Friday, October 3 to sign up for the program. You must sign up to receive a flu shot or pneumonia vaccine.