Report, Request & RSVP

Use the forms below to report a problem, request a service, or RSVP to a Town event.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Alert TOCC

  1. Alert TOCC

    Be notified with a phone call of service interruptions or responses to emergency situations.

Block Party

  1. Block Party Application

    Petition the Town to close streets for block parties.


  1. Two-Party Noise Disturbance Complaint

    Submit a noise complaint from at least two witnesses, who are not residents at the same address.


  1. Parking Permit Application/Renewal

    Request and renew parking permits.

Streets & Sidewalks

  1. New Street Light Request

    Request a new street light.

  2. Speed Hump Request

    Request a speed hump on your street.

  3. Traffic Control Sign Request

    Request a traffic control sign.

  1. Radar Speed Board/LED Stop Sign Request

    Request a radar speed board or LED Stop sign.

  2. Street/Sidewalk Repair Request

    Request repair to a Town street or sidewalk.

Trash and Recycling

  1. Missed Trash/Recycling Collection

    Report a missed collection of household trash, yard trash, or recycling.


  1. Consulting Arborist Program Application

    Request pruning and pest management recommendations from the Town's arborist.

  2. Private Native Tree Planting Program Application

    Request a native tree to be planted on your property.

  3. Public Tree Planting Request

    Request a tree to be planted in the Town's rights-of-way.

  1. Private Canopy Tree Maintenance Program Application

    Receive reimbursement for maintenance of canopy trees on your property.

  2. Public Tree Maintenance Request

    Request pruning or maintenance of trees in the Town's rights-of-way.

  3. Tree Removal Permit Application

    Apply for a permit to remove a tree on private property.

Water Management

  1. Consulting Water Management Program Application

    Receive an assessment of the effectiveness of water management on your property, including any recommendations for improvements.