Report, Request & RSVP

Use the forms below to report a problem, request a service, or RSVP to a Town event.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Streets & Sidewalks

  1. New Street Light Request

    Request a new street light.

  2. Speed Hump Request

    Request a speed hump on your street.

  3. Traffic Control Sign Request

    Request a traffic control sign.

  1. Radar Speed Board/LED Stop Sign Request

    Request a radar speed board or LED Stop sign.

  2. Street/Sidewalk Repair Request

    Request repair to a Town street or sidewalk.